The Eagle Street Rooftop Farm is showcased internationally as a pioneer in the urban farming movement. Press inquiries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly request that members of the Press make an appointment before visiting. Our priorities are our volunteers, staff, students and vegetables. We’ll do our best to help you when we can!
To learn more about our farm and rooftop farming, we suggest reading The Rooftop Growing Guide: How to Transform Your Roof into a Garden or Farm. To learn more about the book, contact Natalie Mulford at Ten Speed Press: Natalie.Mulford@tenspeed.com
More information on green roofs provided by Goode Green here.
- Outside Magazine visits with hero Jamie Oliver (Brooklyn Filmmakers the Goddamn Cobras’ behind-the-scenes video)
- NPR’s Science Friday
- Edible Radio (via Huffington Post)
- The Guardian
- Edible Manhattan, December 2010.
- Edible Manhattan, January 2011.
- The Selby, December 2010.
- Hungry Nation TV, September 2010
- New York Magazine, September 2010
- CNN, June 2010
- Brownstoner, June 2010
- Serious Eats
- Salon.com features Eagle Street Rooftop Farm as one of the nation’s top-ten urban farms.
- The Farm gets crop mobbed and the Farm Plate writes about it
- Annie at the Greene Space, on WNYC
- Planet Green for the Discovery Channel
- Martha Stewart TV
- Heritage Radio (again!)
- CBS Evening News
- The Today Show at MSNBC
- WCBS Channel Two New York News
- The New York Times
- New York Magazine
- Our Earth documentary series
- The Huffington Post
- Take Part
- Edible Brooklyn
- Heritage Radio
- New Design High School
- Serious Eats
- Civil Eats
- Time Out New York
- Daily News
- Good Magazine
- Morta di Fame
- NY Architecture Examiner
- One Earth
- Faster Times
- Farm to Table